Visit Cuba without leaving the U.S.
How? By playing this scavenger hunt in Tampa’s lively Latin Quarter, of course! Once known as the Cigar Capital of the World, Ybor City is rich in colorful sights, sounds, and flavors. On this game, you’ll tackle a variety of challenges, combining the best of sightseeing with team-building fun. Among your challenges: take creative Team Photos, find and create unusual items, seek out staffers for a surprise challenge, and decipher quirky clues to answer fun and amusing questions about interesting locations.
Along the way, you might…
- See a “ghost firehouse”
- Stroll the street where Teddy Roosevelt’s Rough Riders once galloped
- Stand on the very spot where Cuban revolutionary José Martí gave his famous “Cuba Libre!” speech
- Watch as authentic cigar rollers produce their famous “torpedoes”
- Discover the oldest continuously operating restaurant in the state
- Answer tricky questions such as, “Who leaves a brainy message outside of the Ritz Theater?” and “What kind of fool shadows a bunch of smokin’ celebs?”
No knowledge of the area is necessary to play or to win. You just need to keep your eyes peeled for details and work well with your group. A pair of comfy shoes and a sense of adventure will also come in handy.
It’s a great activity for corporate outings, social-group gatherings, birthday parties—you name it. Find out why more than a million people around the country have played and raved about our scavenger hunts since 1999.
What happy hunters are saying
“What a terrific event your hosts delivered for our team yesterday. Everyone had positive things to say and loved being able to get out of the hotel for a few hours to enjoy another part of Tampa that most had never seen. Our awards ceremony definitely benefited from the buildup to the winning team—and the medals were worn all night by the winners. Great work!” –Melissa Merk, National Retail Marketing Director, First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation