Turn Your Team Building Activity into an Adventure — with a Dash of Culture
Our team building games and activities have been acclaimed by ABC News, the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Boston Globe, the Chicago Tribune, the Philadelphia Inquirer, the Today Show, Travel & Leisure, and numerous other media outlets.
Since 1999, more than 400,000 hunters, and 85 of the top 100 companies on the Fortune 500, have enjoyed our team building scavenger hunts and trivia games. Contact us for a quote.
How corporate scavenger hunts work
In museums, historic neighborhoods, and other locations, hunters compete to answer questions designed to:
- get people relaxed, laughing and having fun
- foster teamwork and togetherness in a dynamic new way
- introduce people to fascinating—and often overlooked—places
- lead to an exciting gathering over drinks after the hunt, which we can help you set up
- leave you with more money to spend on that party
Build teamwork while boosting morale through fun
The questions emphasize nimble thinking and, above all, team building. They’re crafted to bring out the various skills of each member of your team. The best teams quickly learn that they must use the strengths of everyone in the group.
Ready to get your company in the game? Select a location from the “Explore Events” menu above to see what team building activities are available, or use the form below to contact us—and find more fun!