Corporate Scavenger Hunts
TURN YOUR COMPANY TEAM-BUILDING ACTIVITY INTO AN ADVENTURE
With a dash of culture
80 of the top 100 companies in the Fortune 500 have enjoyed Watson Adventures scavenger hunts. And those are just some of the 1,000-plus prestigious companies that have turned to us for team-building activities.
Why do so many companies trust Watson Adventures?
• A live, in-person host will run the game for your group. We do not offer games without our hosts: we want to be on hand to make sure you have a great experience.
• We make YOU look good. No, great. We know it can be stressful choosing an activity for colleagues. Our games use humor, smart writing, and amazing real-world discoveries to get people intrigued, engaged, and having fun with each other, while fostering teamwork and boosting morale.
• Our witty games are created by accomplished writers. They have written and performed comedy, for major magazines and for TV and radio. They know how to delight diverse audiences and get even the grumps cheering.
• Customer service that will make you smile: Combined, our sales team has decades of experience. We listen carefully to your concerns and deftly match your needs to crowd-pleasing games. Even booking an event can be fun!
• Acclaimed by the media: Our games have been featured by ABC News, the Today Show, the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Boston Globe, the Chicago Tribune, the L.A. Times, Travel + Leisure, and numerous other media outlets. See the stories and videos.