What secrets lurk in Cambridge and Harvard?
Find out on this fun team-building activity that’s packed with hidden history and unexpected humor. As your team searches for answers to amusing questions on this whirlwind tour, you’ll discover the secrets of John Harvard himself, the spot where Washington took charge of the Revolution, an L-shaped bullet hole from the same war, fowl play in Radcliffe Yard, a blacksmith made famous by a poem, the oldest poetry bookstore in the United States, a building an artist tried to eat, and much more.
- Signs of pranks past in Old Harvard Yard
- A site linked with a Titanic tragedy
- The Radcliffe College stomping grounds of movie stars
- Christ Church, where George Washington prayed and Theodore Roosevelt taught
- The whimsical home of the world’s long-running humor magazine
- A building an artist tried to eat…and much more!
Eat, drink, be merry—and win!
See the best of Cambridge and Harvard while indulging in tasty snacks along the way. You can taste victory! On your culinary adventure, you’ll find surprising facts about John Harvard, a spot where George Washington made Revolutionary history, a bullet hole shaped like an L, the Harvard Lampoon headquarters, a blacksmith and a bookstore made famous by poetry, and more. And that doesn’t even touch upon the many delicious eateries you’ll also discover.
The incredible edibles include…
- Cardullo’s (cricket lollipops, anyone?)
- The Hi-Rise Bread Co., featuring surprisingly delicious grilled-cheese sandwiches with mustard
- Pinocchio’s Sicilian pizza and a wall of famous fans
- Herrell’s ice cream, from the man who also gave us Steve’s
- Cabot’s Candy, where you should try the beer brittle
One element of teamwork on this hunt: deciding which Munch stops you’ll hit and which treats you’ll share. We’ll make some scrumptious suggestions, of course. You’ll also be challenged to document your culinary conquests by taking creative Team Photos.
The hunt is a feast for all of your senses and has proven popular with all kinds of groups, whether they’re looking for a corporate team-building outing, an out-of-the-ordinary birthday activity, or a great way to have fun with friends and family.