Recommended by the New York Times and Time Out New York!
Discover the mysteries of Manhattan’s backyard as you explore the best of the park below 72nd Street and visit secret spots you might otherwise never find. Along the way, you’ll use your teamwork skills to uncover secret messages, mysterious symbols, writing in the sky, movie and TV locations, and hidden history.
Our impeccable directions and tricky, fun questions will help your team tame Central Park’s twisty paths, making you its master. Our Hunt Host greets you and sets you up at the start on the edge of the park, looks out for your team during the hunt and takes your call if you’ve wandered astray, and congratulates you at the end and announces the results.
- A bird sanctuary, hidden in plain sight, that birds won’t go near
- The Carousel, featured in The Catcher in the Rye
- The Dairy, where kids could once get fresh milk from farms outside the city
- Strawberry Fields, honoring John Lennon—and almost named for Bing Crosby
- The Sheep Meadow and the former stable for the actual sheep—now Tavern on the Green
- The Mall, designed to be the only straight path in the park
- The Lake, which was made from a swamp
- And more!
We can also include the Central Park Zoo for an additional fee to cover zoo admission.