You can almost taste victory…
…on this team-building tour that combines the hidden history of this landmark terminal with samples of its many treats. On teams, you’ll follow a trail of clues to answer fun and funny questions about what you find. You’ll also discover that Grand Central has become a bit of a gourmet destination, and you’ll be challenged to stage “photo ops” to prove that you’ve indulged in the delectables along the way.
Highlights of the hunt might include…
- The Grand Central Market, bustling and bursting with fresh food vendors
- A view of the Oyster Bar and its magnificent tiled ceilings
- Li-Lac Chocolates, where teams that make a purchase get a free treat
- Magnolia Cupcakes, enjoyed by the ladies on Sex and the City
- Mendy’s, a classic New York Jewish deli with a famous tie to Seinfeld
- Murray’s Cheese, New York’s premier provider of amazing and exotic cheeses
- The new Great Northern Food Hall, featuring Nordic foods in a stunning setting
- Jacques Torres Ice Cream, with its colorful and enticing array of flavors
- Financier Patisserie, with delicate French pastries
- …and the proverbial “so much more”
Time to take your buds, and your taste buds, on a tantalizing tour! There’s no better way to bring people together, get them relaxed, and have fun than by sharing an adventure with great food.