History uncovered, laughter found!
Discover the most intriguing sights, scenes, buildings, and byways of this historic town, from river to canal, from patriots to pop artists. On teams, you’ll follow a trail of clues through New Hope as you search for answers to tricky, entertaining questions.
Along the way, you might discover…
- Which famous person might get cross if he saw his famous moment turned into an acid trip
- A howling neighbor who’s barking mad
- A shop that would appeal to Gandalf and Dumbledore
- The number of times an artist “gives you the bird”
- The year that a cover-up killed a ferry
And those are just a few of the highlights on this revealing outdoor romp. No prior knowledge of New Hope is necessary: you just need good teamwork, comfy shoes, and a sense of adventure.
The game is a great way to get a diverse group of people working together, bonding, and having fun. It’s perfect for corporate outings, birthday parties, family reunions, and more.