Start your engines!
Get your team in gear for a wild ride through the Petersen Automotive Museum. Even if you’re not auto-obsessed, you’ll enjoy this adventure that reveals the funniest, craziest, most jaw-dropping secrets of cars, from the first steam-powered giants to the latest hydrogen-powered wonders.
Your team will follow a trail of clues that leads you to objects on display and then answer fun, funny questions about what you find. And because this is Los Angeles, the collection features quite a few cars from the big and small screen that you’re sure to recognize. But don’t worry—no knowledge of cars is required to take the checkered flag.
Your team might search for…
- The Pantera that Elvis Presley shot when it wouldn’t start—check out the bullet holes!
- The Batmobile from the recent movies and the Batcycle from the 1960s TV series
- A Jaguar outfitted with missiles for a Bond villain
- Races and chases from the Keystone Kops to Dick Tracy
- The MotoCam camera bike used in Terminator 2
- The three-wheel car that turned out to be a scam
- The ten-step instructions for starting a Model T (“Note: middle pedal operates reverse gear and right pedal operates brake.”)
- The DeLorean that went back to the future
You’ll also stretch your creativity in Team Photo Challenges as you interact with the exhibits and even get behind the wheel (where permitted, of course).