Leap across time and continents…
…on a team-building adventure that reveals the oddest and most amazing aspects of the Cleveland Museum of Natural History. Your group will have to work together if you want to win—by following a trail of clues that leads you through the museum in search of answers to tricky, humorous questions.
Along the way, you might…
- Marvel at the museum’s oldest dinosaur that haunted the Ghost Ranch
- See the Earth turn before your eyes as Foucault’s pendulum dominates dominoes
- Declare, “I love Lucy!” when you meet your most famous ancestor
- Boggle at a rock that Bean brought back from the moon’s Ocean of Storms, a mere 3.3 billion years old
- Ponder whether a puny T. rex is an adult pygmy or a young pipsqueak
- Find out why Balto the Wonder Dog wanted to go Nome again
- Track down live foxes, bobcats, coyotes, and a bald eagle
And those are just a few of the highlights on this trek through time. No knowledge of the museum or its contents is required: the game is a test of teamwork, not trivia. But you’ll be delighted by what you learn along the way—including how amazing your friends or colleagues are.
If you’ve been looking for an out-of-the-box activity for a diverse group of people, you’ve found it! This scavenger hunt is great for everything from corporate outings to social-group events and birthday parties.
A Kids Edition for ages 7 and up is also available—a curiosity-stimulating introduction of a marvelous museum to young minds. They’ll be eager to return to learn more.