Uncover art’s most startling secrets…
…on a hilarious, history-packed tour that will get your group to bond, laugh, and have more fun in a museum than you ever thought possible. You’ll see the best of the Cleveland Museum of Art by following clues through the galleries and collaborating with your team to answer tricky, humorous questions about the surprises in works ranging from ancient Greece to modern America. But you don’t need to know anything about art or the museum to win: you just need sharp eyes and comfy shoes.
Your journey might include such unusual objects as…
- An Egyptian coffin for a cat and magic eyes for a mummy
- Scratches from someone who attacked evil in a painting
- A reliquary that might have included an apostle’s arm
- An 18th-century man who seems to have invented 3D glasses
- A naked Rodin man that caused a scandal
- An unnerving head on a platter that prompted a curator’s test
- A scheming monkey that duped a hungry cat
Those are just a few of the quirky highlights on this adventure across centuries and continents.