The longest year in history is finally over, and now it’s time for a fresh start. And that means New Year’s resolutions: We all make them, and we usually break them. Hey, we didn’t really mean we’d learn a new language or go skydiving—that was the champagne talking.
But the men and women in the following works of art (many of whom you’ll see on our fun scavenger hunts)? They stuck to their resolutions…even when they shouldn’t have. Some made it weird, and some are just off. Sorry, guys, but you’re doing it wrong!
4. Christ’s Descent into Hell, the Met
6. Saint Augustine, Philippe de Champaigne, LACMA
7. Judith with the Head of Holofernes, Lucas Cranach the Elder, the Met
8. The Gulf Stream, Winslow Homer, the Met
9. Cold Shoulder, Roy Lichtenstein, LACMA
10. Lady with a Red Lily, High Museum
Find More Fun
To ask us about arranging a corporate scavenger hunt, contact us online or at 877-946-4868, extension 11. Visit the Public Scavenger Hunt schedule to find an upcoming scavenger hunt in cities around the country.
Check out the rest of the blog for fun stuff (like 2016’s best scavenger hunt photos and six great moments in gift-giving) and useful tips for planning private and corporate events. And while you’re at it, find us out on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram (@watsonhunts)!