Treat your taste buds to an exotic adventure
...while discovering the gourmet delights of Chinatown and North Beach. This hunt features the opportunity to taste various foods throughout the neighborhood while you tackle tricky, humorous questions about what you find along the way. Highlights include...
- A raspberry sorbet that will ruin you for any other sorbet
- Mooncakes that sent President Clinton to the moon
- Ferrero Rocher–flavored gelato
- Fabulous foccacia in all its forms, including as pizza crust
- Ovali to ogle—a puff pastry filled with raspberry and cream or custard
- A Princess Cake that’s a royal treat
- Spicy cayenne-tequila truffles, rated OMG! by our staff
- Pot stickers that take the pot
...and many more treats. You get to decide what treats to stop and enjoy: We want you to have a wide range of options to suit your taste and your diet. We’ll point you toward our favorites, but the ultimate choice is between you and your tummy—and your teammates, of course. Note that on public hunts the cost of the food you select is not included in the ticket price.
Each team will need a smartphone for the photo challenges, to document your munch stops during your quest to answer questions about the restaurants, cafes, bakeries, and other sightseeing highlights.
The game lasts about two hour and a half hours. For private groups, shorter versions are available. Contact us below to get in the game—and find more fun in San Francisco!