Treat your taste buds to an exotic adventure
…while discovering the gourmet delights of Chinatown and North Beach. This hunt features the opportunity to taste various foods throughout the neighborhood while you tackle tricky, humorous questions about the places you visit. Highlights include…
- A raspberry sorbet that will ruin you for any other sorbet
- Mooncakes that sent President Clinton to the moon
- Ferrero Rocher–flavored gelato
- Fabulous foccacia in all its forms, including as pizza crust
- Ovali to ogle—a puff pastry filled with raspberry and cream or custard
- A Princess Cake that’s a royal treat
- Spicy cayenne-tequila truffles, rated OMG! by our staff
- Pot stickers that take the pot
…and many more treats. You get to decide what treats to eat: The price does not include food purchases, because we want you to have a wide range of options to suit your taste, your budget, and your diet. We’ll point you toward our favorites, but the ultimate choice is between you and your tummy.
Each team will need to bring a smartphone for the photo challenges. The hunt takes two and a half hours, so there’s plenty of time for munch stops during your quest to answer questions about the restaurants, cafes, bakeries, and other sightseeing highlights. Click on the button below to see the hunt calendar and get in the game!