A long time ago in a museum not so far away…
Explore the galaxy of the American Museum of Natural History in search of artifacts that echo the characters, creatures, and planets of the Star Wars movies.
- Bantha-sized beasts in the Hall of Mammals
- Giant bugs as gross as Geonosians in the Hall of Biodiversity
- Hunters as fearsome as Boba Fett in the halls of African and Asian Peoples
- An underwater world any Gungan could call home in the Hall of Ocean Life
- A real-life tree that puts Endors’ to shame in the Hall of North American Forests
- The science behind the Clone Wars
- Samurai who helped inspire the Jedi in the Hall of Asian Peoples
Whether the Force is strong with you or you can’t tell a power socket from a computer terminal, anyone can enjoy this game. It’s not an addition to or variation on the adventures of Luke, Leia, and Han—instead, references to the movies will provide a surprising bridge to many strange and wonderful pieces of history. It’s a great way to discover—or rediscover—the Museum of Natural History.
The adult version is two hours long. A version for kids and families is also available (90 minutes).
Click on the button below to see the hunt schedule—and find more fun!
Early Bird pricing applies to purchases made by noon on the Wednesday before the hunt.