Earn a degree in campus secrets
…on this whirlwind tour of the best of Harvard University’s historic, picturesque, secrets-filled campus. Your team will follow a trail of clues to visit fascinating places and answer tricky, humorous questions about what you find. Along the way you’ll uncover hysterical history, pop culture nuggets, oddball artifacts, quirky trivia, and more.
- Legendary Harvard Yard and the statue of three lies
- Harvard Square and its shifty law firm
- The “upside down” building by legendary architect Le Corbusier
- A “whispering gallery”
- Majestic Memorial Hall and its missing Civil War heroes
- The House at Pooh Corner
- A masterpiece by architect H.H. Richardson and his cryptic insignia
- A sculpture by Henry Moore that can leave you saying, “Ooooo!”
But you don’t need to know anything about Harvard or its campus to do well—or even win. All you need is sharp eyes, comfy shoes, and good teamwork.
The scavenger hunt will last about two and a half hours, all told. Participants use their own smartphones to play. Click on the button below to see the schedule—and find more fun in Cambridge!