Go on a safari that supports animals
Search for fantastic beasts and weird wildlife at this ark that’s a park. By following a trail of clues and collaborating with your team to answer fun and funny questions, you’ll see the National Zoo and its lions, tigers, bears, Komodo Dragons, and more in a whole new way.
Your search might include…
- The Asia Trail, where termites could help you play tennis
- The Panda House, where a furry gymnast pulls off a stunt that stinks
- The Elephant Trails, where you’ll recommend an Rx for Ella Funt
- The Great Ape House, where an orangutan will remind you of your taxes
- The Think Tank, where you’ll search for a shark part that resembles a rubber chicken
You don’t have to be a zoologist to play or to win this game, but you do have to use your wits to solve our crafty questions.
For private groups, we also offer a Kids Edition of this hunt, suitable for ages 7 and up. It’s great for birthday parties, school field trips, camp outings, and any activity where you want to get kids and adults working together and having a blast.