Do you remember the Alamo?
Probably not this way! Discover the secrets of the Alamo and the River Walk on this special edition of our Grab ’n’ Go Scavenger Hunt. Your team will follow a trail of quirky clues to answer tricky, humorous questions about some of San Antonio’s most iconic landmarks. You’ll also be challenged to take creative group photos, find and create unusual items, and meet the Hunt Host for a surprise bonus challenge.
Along the way, you might find…
- The king of the wild frontier who kept company with Kings
- Some smokin’ artifacts at the historic Menger Hotel
- The long-ago drink of choice on the River Walk
- The major oil company founded by a gambler
- The 20th-century fight that was the real last stand at the Alamo
But you don’t need to know anything about the area to do well on this adventure. You just need to keep your eyes open, use your smarts, and work well with your team.
From corporate outings to social-group gatherings and birthday parties, this is a great way to bring together a diverse group of people and have a blast—while seeing the best of one of the most historic and fascinating places in Texas.
A Kids Edition for children ages 7 and up to enjoy with adults is available and makes for a fantastic school field trip.