Explore Jewish culture—with a fun twist
This Upper East Side museum boasts two floors of exhibits that trace Jewish history and heritage, ranging from ancient Jerusalem to contemporary artists. Another two floors of changing exhibitions often focus on aspects of Jewish culture in modern times. On teams, you’ll follow a trail of tricky clues to answer fun questions about the art and historical objects on display. No previous knowledge is necessary.
Along the way, you might search for…
- An Executive Dreidel
- A substance that is kryptonite to impurities
- The Jewish Michelangelo
- A wedding present that led to circumcisions
- The pharmacy that first sold Coke
- A synagogue that Leonard Nimoy might attend
- And what, according to Mel Brooks’ 2000 Year Old Man, was the chief means of transportation in ancient times
Got a big group? We’ve got you covered. We’ve staged a scavenger hunt here for more than 100 people at once.
We also offer a Kids Edition of this hunt—perfect for youth groups and families who want to learn more about their heritage and share a memorable bonding experience. Designed for kids and adults to do together, the hunt is recommended for ages 7 and up.