Put on your lab coat…
…and get ready to uncover some seriously weird science at the Liberty Science Center. Team up to follow a trail of clues and answer fun, funny questions as you investigate glowing radiation, angry insects, mind-bending illusions, bizarre and deadly live animals, enormous tanks of enormous fish, and a life-size subway car.
On your scientific adventure, you might…
- Explore a mini city of the world’s tallest skyscrapers
- Catch a fastball booger
- Scurry after beasts in their birthday suits
- Get tangled in a communications web
- Peek at pests that pestered famous explorers
- Meet poisonous frogs and venomous snakes
- Squeeze light from a stone
- Decrypt a colorful code
- Swim with lots and lots of fishes
Don’t worry if your name isn’t Einstein: no special knowledge of the museum or science is required to have fun—or even to win. All you need is a sharp mind and comfy shoes.
The Kids Edition, suitable for ages 7 and up, provides an entertaining and memorable activity for birthday parties, school field trips, camp and youth-group outings—you name it!