Pier to Promenade, here’s Santa Monica’s best adventure!
The legendary Santa Monica Pier and the lively Third Street Promenade are the twin anchors of a hunt that reveals history, movie locations, fun stores, and, of course, great views of the beach and beyond. You and your team will follow a trail of clues and answer fun, funny questions that uncover the secrets and quirks of the area.
- A surprising message in Palisades Park
- A massive storm that nearly eliminated the pier
- The 1916 carousel featured in The Sting
- A shoot-out in a not-OK corral and hungry Big Bertha, both in the arcade
- A still-standing 19th-century tavern
- The secrets of the Camera Obscura
No knowledge of Santa Monica and its quirks is necessary for you to play—and even to win. You just need sharp eyes, comfortable shoes, and great teamwork skills.
An adventure from Palisades Park to the Pier!
Kids and adults team up for a game that reveals the best of Santa Monica. Each group will tackle three challenges: answer tricky questions about cool stuff you discover, take funny and creativity-stretching photos, and collect or create unusual items.
Along the way, you might…
- Search for a waterfall inside the landmark carousel
- Visit the Old West in the Playland Arcade
- Find a surprising sailor at the end of the pier
- Learn the secrets of the Camera Obscura building in Palisades Park
- Consult the mysterious Zoltar for ancient wisdom
Recommended for ages 7 and up.