Rediscover America’s first park
…on a scavenger hunt that reveals the secrets and best sights on the Boston Common. Plus you’ll also sample the splendors of the adjacent Public Garden. On teams, you’ll follow clues to find answers to fun questions about what you’ll find. Along the way, you’ll also look for opportunities to complete Team Photo Challenges. And of course you’ll enjoy the open spaces, historic monuments, beautiful gardens and trees, and other delights of Boston’s best public space.
- Stops in the park on the Freedom Trail, including a monument to the Boston Massacre
- The stunning Civil War monument featured in the movie Glory
- A map that points to a deadly tree, and a World War I memento you might want to tiptoe around
- The famous Swan Boats in the Public Garden
- Boston’s most famous ducklings and eels at the Frog Pond
- The eerie 1756 Central Burying Ground and the “subway surprise”
For any team-building outing this hunt is like a day outside of town, while remaining close to downtown. A version for Kids, perfect for school field trips, is also available. Contact us to learn more and get in the game.