Amazon’s Jeff Bezos is a fan!
Find out why Google, Yahoo!, Microsoft, Amazon, and many other tech companies have turned to Watson Adventures for the ultimate experience in clever, sophisticated museum scavenger hunts. As Amazon CEO and founder Jeff Bezos told the New York Times about Watson Adventures, “I love games of all kinds, and those hunts are pretty intense. They take you into corners of the museum most people never find.”
That’s certainly true of this hunt at the Tech Interactive museum, which combines fascinating science with the latest innovations in museum displays to create one terrific team-building experience. On teams, you’ll explore the nooks and crannies of this Silicon Valley gem by following a trail of clues and answering clever, entertaining questions about what you find.
To win, you might need to…
- Build a robot to blow up suspicious packages
- Try brain surgery on a dummy
- Take an infrared team portrait
- Consult over an X-ray of a bullet lodged in a throat
- Use a dragon to measure an earthquake
- Do some real-time spying on cities around the world
- Get the puck outta here like a hockey goalie
- Create a program that reveals Mr. Potato Head’s love of dogs playing poker
Those are just a few of the highlights on this game that’s perfect for corporate outings, student and alumni reunions, birthday parties, and more. Even better: you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to win this hunt—you just need a sharp mind and comfortable shoes.
Editions for kids and adults to do together, and for people whose first language is not English, are also available.