Can you deduce who dunnit?
Someone—or some thing—has been bumping off staffers at the National Museum of American History who were involved in the discovery of a long-lost invention by Benjamin Franklin. This “infernal machine” has a murky past: Freemasons supposedly used it as part of a secret ritual. Were the deaths caused by the invention? Is the fabled Curse of the Freemasons real? Or is there a serial killer on the loose?
Your team of sleuths will have to crack a code and uncover the museum’s secrets to solve the mystery and stop the killings.
Along the way, you might also…
- Peer into artificial eyes
- Analyze a car wreck
- Ride a Chicago train
- Ponder an ancient priest who seems to sing “Y.M.C.A.”
- Find out which common kitchen ingredient is explosive
- Catch a nuclear football
- Connect a Civil War sword with Sherman’s Bow Tie
- And avoid stepping on a spying device disguised as poop
No previous knowledge is required to play—or to win. You just need sharp eyes, comfy shoes, and great teamwork.