Eat, drink, be merry—and win!
See the best of Cambridge and Harvard while indulging in tasty snacks along the way. You can taste victory! On your culinary adventure, you’ll find surprising facts about John Harvard, a spot where George Washington made Revolutionary history, a bullet hole shaped like an L, the Harvard Lampoon headquarters, a blacksmith and a bookstore made famous by poetry, and more. And that doesn’t even touch upon the many delicious eateries you’ll also discover.
The incredible edibles include…
- Cardullo’s (cricket lollipops, anyone?)
- The Hi-Rise Bread Co., featuring surprisingly delicious grilled-cheese sandwiches with mustard
- Pinocchio’s Sicilian pizza and a wall of famous fans
- Herrell’s ice cream, from the man who also gave us Steve’s
- Cabot’s Candy, where you should try the beer brittle
One element of teamwork on this hunt: deciding which Munch stops you’ll hit and which treats you’ll share. We’ll make some scrumptious suggestions, of course. You’ll also be challenged to document your culinary conquests by taking creative Team Photos.
The hunt is a feast for all of your senses and has proven popular with all kinds of groups, whether they’re looking for a corporate team-building outing, an out-of-the-ordinary birthday activity, or a great way to have fun with friends and family.