New York City’s most surreal adventure
This isn’t your ordinary museum—or your ordinary team-building exercise. You’re in for a treat as your team traverses MoMA’s unusual, thought-provoking exhibits and answers quirky, clever questions about Picasso, Pollock, and more. Even if you don’t know a Warhol from a Wyeth, you can win this game with a little observation and a lot of teamwork. You’ll feast your eyes on some of the world’s latest, greatest masterpieces as you have a blast with friends or colleagues.
Together, you might uncover…
- Picasso’s poison and secret seducer
- Jackson Pollock’s secret ingredients
- Warhol’s favorite lunch (hint: it’s soup)
- Dali’s wilting watches
- Freaky photos and daring designs
- Provocative torn-from-the-headlines contemporary art
- Mind-spinning rooms of multimedia
- And much more!
We’ve been staging scavenger hunts at MoMA since 2006. Find out for yourself why we’re the only team-building company permitted in the museum.