The wildest way to see amazing art
You’ll search high and low in the varied buildings of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, taking a trip through history and cultures. The LACMA has the most eclectic collection in town, so there’s something for everyone—from ancient Egypt to modern California, from the Italian Renaissance to the Harlem Renaissance, from delicate, quirky Japanese netsuke to big, bold sculptures by Rodin and contemporary artists.
Along the way, you might discover…
- A boy engaged in fowl play
- A goddess who’s gone too far with the SlimFast
- A Mexican warrior who gives new meaning to the term “fashion victim”
- Kittens hitching a ride with a famous sailor
- A campy celeb who said oui, oui to a famous French painting
You don’t need to know anything about art to answer the questions—you just need sharp eyes and comfy shoes.
Many a corporate group has enjoyed this hunt as a team-building activity. The LACMA itself even commissioned us to create a hunt in 2018 for Free-for-All Day. Find out what fun you’ve been missing!