Movie madness—and so much more
The L.A. neighborhood with perhaps the best comeback story is your playground on this popular team-building activity. Tricky clues and humorous questions lead teams on a fast-paced tour of locations featured in such films as Speed, Independence Day, Pretty Woman, Ghostbusters, L.A. Confidential, Vertigo, Raging Bull, Wedding Crashers, Phone Booth, L.A. Story, Seven, Ed Wood, Barton Fink, Beverly Hills Cop, and even New York, New York. But you don’t need to have seen any of the movies to get the right answers and even win.
Along the way, you’ll also discover hidden history, movie palaces and other grand landmarks, sleek street art, cool views, and offbeat, oddball sights.
- A little-known slice of Europe
- An urban oasis with stunning views
- Strange figures outside a legendary movie palace
- A cryptic message in the world’s largest abstract mural
- The famed neon signs and colorful vendors of Grand Central Market
- The stunning, sci-fi-inspired Bradbury Building
- And more!
Hollywood’s favorite back lot is definitely ready for its close-up. Are you? Find out why this has been our most popular downtown hunt since 2007!