Can you score as high as Jeff Bezos?
Yes, that Jeff Bezos. It was here, at the Seattle Art Museum, that the Amazon.com founder led his team to victory—and a perfect score. To do the same, you’ll have to follow a trail of clues through galleries of art from Africa, Asia, ancient cultures, Europe, the Pacific Northwest, and classic and modern America, in search of answers to fun, funny questions.
Along the way, you might discover…
- What happens when a pig, a crocodile, and an elephant walk into a bar
- The main ingredient in a bowl of not-so-grrrreat flakes
- Why agonized men and drunken old women are so popular
- A confused guy who wants to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth—but can’t
- Someone who seems to be using a toe as a Q-Tip
Those are just a few of the quirky highlights. But you don’t need to know anything about art or the museum to succeed—you just need a sharp mind and comfortable shoes.
A Kids Edition of this hunt, suitable for ages 7 and up, gets children and adults to work together for a fun-filled introduction to the world of art that will leave them eager to return to the museum.
This group game has been a hit with everyone from corporate groups looking for team-building activities to birthday-party revelers looking for a good time. Try it—and trust us, you’ll like it!