Visit Cuba without leaving the U.S.
Find out how on this jaunt through Tampa’s lively Latin Quarter: Ybor City. Once known as the Cigar Capital of the World, this little town is rich in colorful sights, sounds, and flavors. On this hunt you'll tackle a variety of challenges, combining the best of sightseeing with team building fun. You'll take creative and unusual team photos, you’ll find and create unusual items, you’ll seek out staffers for a surprise challenge, and you’ll decipher quirky clues to answer tricky, humorous questions about interesting locations.
Your team will...
- See a “ghost firehouse”
- Stroll the street where Teddy Roosevelt’s Rough Riders once galloped
- Stand on the very spot where Cuban revolutionary Jose Marti gave his famous “Cuba Libre!” speech
- Watch as authentic cigar rollers produce their famous “torpedoes”
- Discover the oldest continuously operating restaurant in the state
- Answer tricky questions such as, “Who leaves a brainy message outside of the Ritz Theater?” and “What kind of fool shadows a bunch of smokin’ celebs?”
We recommend 90 minutes for this hunt. This hunt includes our unusual Team Photo Challenges that spur creativity and team bonding, so be sure to have at least one smartphone per team with a good charge. An International Edition is available for hunters whose first language is not English.
What happy hunters are saying
What a TERRIFIC event your hosts delivered for our team yesterday. EVERYONE had positive things to say and loved being able to get out of the hotel for a few hours to enjoy another part of Tampa that most had never seen. Our awards ceremony definitely benefitted from the build up to the winning team – and the medals were worn all night by the winners. Great work!!
—Melissa Merk, National Retail Marketing Director, First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation
Contact us to learn more—and find more fun!