If Willy Wonka created a team-building game
...it would look like this fun-filled adventure at Dylan’s Candy Bar on Third Avenue at 60th Street. We’ve partnered with the famous sweet spot to create a game featuring a fun series of challenges that stretch your imagination and test your resourcefulness. Our entertaining host will lead you in a rousing contest that takes place in the store’s private event room and includes a scavenger hunt in the aisles of the popular, eye-popping candy store. The challenges bring out the talents of all of the participants and is a great way to bring people together, get to know each other, have fun—and indulge your sweet tooth.
- Tricky trivia that tests teamwork
- Photo challenges that take the teams for an unusual tour of the candy store
- An audio round that will amuse your ears
- A picture round to puzzle your peepers
- A “scavenger hunt” round that reveals hidden talents
- A final round of trivia that includes wagering so that every team stays engaged, regardless of the score
The price for this activity starts at $2,000, which includes room rental, food, and drink. Customized questions featuring your group or a guest of honor can be added to the game for an additional fee. The game lasts 90 minutes. A version for families, in which kids and adults have fun together, is also available. Contact us to learn more—and find more fun!