Secrets about works of art expose the art of murder!
A Watson Adventures staffer has been found dead in the Kimbell Art Museum, and we need your help to catch his killer. Before he died, he drew a star on the ground with his blood. What does this mean? It turns out that he lived a dangerous double life. Can your team of sleuths piece together the puzzle he left behind in time to head off an international incident with catastrophic consequences? The fate of the free world (or at least the Dallas–Fort Worth area) may depend on your teamwork.
Highlights of the hunt include...
- cut-throat and crafty card games
- a one-armed saint who seems to hail a taxi
- a wince-inducing "acupuncture" treatment
- a swarm of demons in Michelangelo's earliest work
- an actual slapstick
- a philosopher who's literally been through Hell
- an embarrassed magician who can't free himself from ropes
- a prudent goddess who lights a torch while a guy releases wind
...and much more. But you don't need to know anything about art or the museum to do well or even win. All you need is a sharp mind and comfortable shoes.
Also available: The Krazy Kimbell Scavenger Hunt, with all the fun of our classic, acclaimed art museum hunts but without the murder mystery storyline. An International Edition of this hunt is available for hunters whose first language isn't English.
The murder mystery hunt requires two hours of hunting time. The Krazy Kimbell Hunt can be 90 minutes or two hours.
We do not recommend murder mystery hunts for international groups.
Contact us to learn more and get in the game!