Science gets weird
...when you go on this whirlwind tour of the best of the Science Museum of Minnesota in St. Paul. On this scavenger hunt you’ll search for answers to tricky, humorous questions about amazing and amusing experiments, odd technology, fascinating physiology, mesmerizing math, and natural history from yesterday back to the dinosaur days.
Find out why Google, Yahoo!, Microsoft, Amazon, and many other companies have turned to Watson Adventures for the ultimate experience in clever, sophisticated museum scavenger hunts. Your team will search for the answers to fun, tricky questions on a morale-boosting adventure that’s great for corporate team-building.
You don’t need to be a science wiz to have fun and even win. You just need a sharp mind and comfortable shoes.
Your team will...
- Tromp through a sewer pipe to learn where wastewater goes
- Get your hands on the controls of a Mississippi River towboat
- Meet face-to-ancient-face with a much-loved mummy
- Examine actual slices of a real human body
- Puzzle over quacky medical tools, including a, um, vibrating chair
- Toss a ball with Bernouli and play spin the tornado
- Operate the mighty jaws of the King of Dinosaurs
...and much more. Along the way your team will also be challenged to take Team Photos that will spur creativity and team bonding, while providing a good laugh after the hunt. This scavenger hunt is an adventure you’ll be talking about for days.
Options to suit your group
The Science Museum is a great location for a 90-minute hunt. An International Edition is available for groups that have participants whose first language is not English. For groups that want more of a challenge, a Murder at the Museum Edition knits museum secrets into a mystery story.
The museum offers meeting spaces perfect for groups of all sizes. The hunt can make for a great post-meeting activity.
Contact us to learn more and find more fun!