If you literally hunger for adventure…
this is the hunt for you! Discover the gourmet delights of Greenwich Village while collecting treats and answers along the way. Starring some of the best pizza, kebabs, cheese, cannolis, paratha, gelato, and peanut butter you’ve ever had.
You’ll also sample the whole flavorful smorgasbord of Greenwich Village—historic places, famous folks, movie locations, and more.
Greenwich Village highlights include…
- The speakeasy that spawned the term “to 86” something
- Hangouts that 19th-century hipsters enjoyed (before it was cool)
- Tasty locations from Sex and the City, Friends, Manhattan, The Godfather II, Shaft, Spider-Man 2, and more
- Ernest Hemingway, e.e. cummings, Tennessee Williams, Jackson Pollock and Edna St. Vincent Millay’s old stomping grounds
- The saucy streets of Fiorello LaGuardia’s childhood
- A fruity remnant from Aaron Burr’s old building
- The landmark Stonewall Inn
- A century-old coffee shop (and no, they don’t have Wi-Fi)
Each team will need to bring a digital camera, so you can take creative team photos that document your treats and your adventures.
The price does not include food purchases, because we want you to have a wide range of options to suit your taste, your budget, and your diet. We’ll point you toward our favorites, but the ultimate choice is between you and your tummy. (You’ll probably spend less than $10 per person.) Click on the button below to see the hunt calendar and get in the game!