Find out why Google, Yahoo!, Microsoft, and Amazon.com, among many other tech companies, have turned to Watson Adventures for the ultimate experience in clever, sophisticated museum scavenger hunts. As Amazon.com CEO and founder Jeff Bezos told the New York Times about Watson Adventures, “I love games of all kinds, and those hunts are pretty intense. They take you into corners of the museum most people never find.” That’s certainly true of our hunt at the Tech Museum, which combines fascinating science with the latest innovations in museum craft.
But you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to win this hunt—you just need a sharp mind and comfortable shoes. To win, your team will need to...
- Build a robot to blow up suspicious packages
- Find out what Woody Allen, Yul Brynner, and R2D2 have in common
- Try brain surgery on a dummy
- Take an infrared team portrait
- Dissect a cell phone
- Learn the cause of brain freeze
- Consult over an X-ray of a bullet lodged in a throat
- Use a dragon to measure an earthquake
- Do some real-time spying on cities around the world
- Get the puck outta here like a hockey goalie
- Create the program that reveals Mr. Potato Head’s love of dogs playing poker
- Find out who said, “The future ain’t what it used to be.”
The Tech Museum is a great location for a 90-minute hunt, and there are lots of restaurants nearby for post-hunt celebrating. You can add Team Photo Challenges to spur additional creativity and have a record of the adventure. Contact us to learn more and get in the game!