Time travel across the decades
...as you trek through the history of a city founded on a most unusual pairing: ketchup and steel. You’ll see the best of the Senator John Heinz History Center and the Western Pennsylvania Sports Museum as you decipher tricky clues and answer amusing questions on this whirlwind tour. Your team will...
- Gallivant past 80 year-old gherkins!
- Brush up on yinz Pittsburghese n’at!
- Find out about the steeliest men pre-Steely Dan!
- Revisit the grand (and very clean) old days of the Pittsburgh Sanitary Fair!
- Croak with astonishment at the nation's first funeral home!
- Close in on the first-ever zipper!
- Get shocked by the speaking Electro the Moto-Man and his little dog Sparko!
- Discover other cool stuff that deserves exclamation points!
And those are just a few of the highlights. Don’t worry: you don’t need to be a historian or an expert on hoagies to do well on the hunt. All you need is good teamwork, a sharp mind, and comfy shoes.
The hunts are available in 90-minute and two-hour versions. A special Murder Mystery edition is also available. Contact us to learn more and find more fun!