We’ll Tailor the Game to Your Goals
Whether you want to build teamwork or just have fun—or go for anything in between—we have a variety of options to customize the hunt. Photos challenges, slide shows, custom questions, special challenge stops, smartphone hunts, teamwork debriefs and workshops—you name it, we’ll do it.
Team photo challenges
You can spur creativity and team bonding by adding our surprising Team Photo Challenges to any outdoor hunt. We’ll give each team a digital camera and challenge you to meet the requirements of various photo ops. Everyone has to get into the picture (except the person holding the camera, of course). The team with the most creative photos gets bonus points—which ensures, along with our challenging questions, that everyone goes back to the office with memorable photos of their experience. In many locations, we can also stage a post-hunt slide show.
Custom questions and hunts
Need to highlight particular goals or facts? Celebrate a particular person? Our customization options range from adding a few special questions to creating an entire custom hunt. Here are just a few examples of custom hunts we’ve created for prestigious clients:
- For O, the Oprah Magazine, we created a hunt in which every question somehow involved Oprah Winfrey or her magazine.
- When HBO Home Video wanted to celebrate the release of Sex and the City on DVD, we created a hunt entirely made up of locations featured in the series.
- For Lucky magazine, we created a custom shopping hunt focused on their advertisers in New York’s SoHo and in Chicago’s Wicker Park.
- For a Fortune 500 financial firm, we staged a hunt that introduced new employees to the company’s rich history in the Wall Street area.
- For the New York Production Alliance, we staged two fundraising hunts that celebrated movies and TV shows made in New York.
- Such museums as the Museum of Science, Boston, the New-York Historical Society, the Brooklyn Museum, and the Penn Museum have commissioned us to create hunts for their members.
Our writers will work with you to determine what you would most like to highlight about your company to the hunt participants, or what skills and goals you would most like to drive home in a fun, team-building format. Contact us to find out what we can create for you!
Go interactive with our app
Looking for a great team-building outing for your corporate group, or an exciting game for any social occasion? The new Watson Adventures app gives you all the fun of our acclaimed hunts with the bonus of real-time answers, additional hints, humorous sounds and more. Available for iPhones and iPads now, and for all other platforms—Android, Blackberry, KindleFire, Windows, you name it—beginning in May. Just tell us where your group would like to hunt!
“Know Your Colleagues” quiz
Any hunt can add this special “bonus quiz” in which hunters have to identify their colleagues based on clues that they provide us before the hunt. The clues often reveal surprising experiences and hidden talents that your coworkers may be proud to tell you about—but just never had the chance to reveal. The clues can involve exotic travels, favorite movies, hidden hobbies, moments of glory, first jobs, and secret wishes. Perhaps the best part of this experience is the remarkable conversations that the quiz sparks between coworkers after the hunt—and for days to come.
Social media challenges
Companies increasingly find that they need to get their employees up to speed on the ever-changing, complicated world of social media. We can help you help them to take the plunge and have fun exploring the ins and outs of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Foursquare, Pinterest and other social apps, thanks to challenges that are worked into almost any of our scavenger hunts. We created these challenges for a conference on social media sponsored by Meetings & Conventions magazine, where the hunters lit up the internet with their creativity. Whether you want to promote a particular feed or social media campaign, or your hunters don’t know a hashtags from a hash browns, then this is the option for you.
Team-building debrief and workshop
Every hunt imparts valuable team-building benefits to boost morale and get colleagues to work together better. But if you want to emphasize the lessons learned, we offer two solutions:
- The Short and Sweet Team-Building Power-Up: We can add a pre-hunt briefing on “How to Win This Hunt,” which highlights successful teamwork strategies, followed by a fun debrief quiz after the hunt to drive home the lessons learned and celebrate triumphs and star players.
- The Team-Building Masters Workshop: Before and after the hunt, expert team-building coach Janet Wise of Wise Solutions will lead more structured discussions and investigation of team-building dynamics. The hunts bring out many fascinating aspects of group dynamics and problem-solving; Wise Solutions drives home the lessons learned so that the participants bring them back to the office and apply them to your bottom line.
Find out what we can create for you!
To learn more and get in the game, call us at 877-9-GO HUNT (877-946-4868), extension 11, or use the quick and easy contact form below.